SimpleR 400 Sport - My Car Topic

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
KM69MZX

Post by KM69MZX »

I do love the 400. Particularly the contrast yellow stitching. I imagine it's a beautiful place to sit 👍🏻
MY2018, P380, AWD in British Racing Green and howls like a demented werewolf :twisted:

Kev

Post by Kev »

WShudds wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:02 pmI think the 400 is the sweet spot across the range
I can only agree with that statement, and its rarity only adds to that given how common the V8 R is. Lights blue touch-paper and nonchalantly walks off… :twisted:
MY18 V6S AWD P400 Santorini Black
MY16 V6S AWD British Racing Green (Rejected)
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

That is one stunning looking example. The only issue I have with the 400 is that it only came with a black interior but otherwise it's perfect.

As a package and spec wise I think the 400 is peak F-Type, especially in RWD form like the German chap's in those youtube videos. IMHO an F-Type just can't get better than that. Plus the rarity and that it was only produced in what is arguably the peak model year (all the latest bells and whistles but before OPF and before the 2nd facelift).
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post